Desert Springs Hospital is located at 2075 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas NV, 89119 which is 5.4 miles from our office at 810 S Casino Center Blvd #101, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Need directions? Click here!
Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center Safety Record
- Death in procedures where mortality is usually very low – as expected
- Death following a serious complication after surgery – as expected
- Collapsed lung due to a procedure or surgery in or around the chest – as expected
- Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – as expected
- Hip fracture following surgery – as expected
- Excessive bruising or bleeding as a consequence of a procedure or surgery – as expected
- Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – as expected
- Deep blood clots in the lungs or legs following surgery – as expected
- Bloodstream infection following surgery – as expected
- Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
- Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – as expected
- Pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital – worse than expected
- Respiratory failure following surgery – worse than expected
No reported events relating to foreign objects left in body during a surgery or procedure.
Desert Springs Hospital Reviews
Yelp users give this hospital 3 out of 5 stars
Google users give this hospital 2.5 out of 5 stars