Are you or someone you love receiving medical treatment at St. Rose Dominican Hospital – Siena Campus? Have you been the victim of a motor vehicle accident or sustained personal injury at no fault of your own?
St. Rose Dominican Hospital – Siena Campus is located at 3001 Saint Rose Pkwy, Henderson NV, 89052 which is 14.5 miles from our office at 810 S Casino Center Blvd #101, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Need directions? Click here!
St. Rose Dominican Hospital – Siena Campus Safety Record
- Excessive bruising or bleeding as a consequence of a procedure or surgery – better than expected
- Bloodstream infection following surgery – better than expected
- Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – better than expected
- Death in procedures where mortality is usually very low – as expected
- Pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital – as expected
- Death following a serious complication after surgery – as expected
- Collapsed lung due to a procedure or surgery in or around the chest – as expected
- Hip fracture following surgery – as expected
- Respiratory failure following surgery – as expected
- Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
- Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – worse than expected
- Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – worse than expected
- Deep blood clots in the lungs or legs following surgery – worse than expected
St. Rose Dominican Hospital – Siena Campus Reviews
Yelp users give this hospital 3 out of 5 stars
Google users give this hospital 3.1 out of 5 stars