Facing assault charges means that someone has formally accused you of threatening or attempting to harm him or her. Assault is a serious charge and you will need a Las Vegas assault lawyer to help you through the legal process. Sound legal advice is critical to ensuring you are treated fairly, your rights are protected, and you have the best chance at being found innocent.
Develop a Defense Strategy
Attorney Craig Drummond has experience handling assault charges and uses his experience to fight for his clients. When it comes to criminal charges, your future is on the line and it will be to your advantage to work with an attorney to create a strategy for your defense.
Possible defense strategies that may be employed will depend on the specifics of your case:
- You were acting in self-defense
- You felt threatened or that you or a loved one was in danger
- The other party initiated the situation through threats (verbal or physical)
- You did not intend to cause harm with your actions
- You were not of sound mind at the time