Las Vegas Broken Bone Lawyer
Have You Sustained A Broken Bone In Las Vegas?
Broken bones and fractures are commonly associated with a variety of personal injury cases. Although recovery is usually straightforward, these injuries require medical assistance to be properly diagnosed and treated. Victims can be left with medical expenses, minimized or lost income, and temporary or permanent disability. Even after a bone is healed, physical therapy and surgeries may still be required to fully rehabilitate the injured.
There are about 6 million broken bone injuries every year in the US, many of which are preventable. Car crashes, and slip and falls are some of the most common preventable causes of bone injury in Las Vegas. While these injuries may be common, victims should NOT be left to pay for injuries that result from someone else’s negligence. If you or a loved one has sustained a broken bone injury, begin pursuing compensation for your recovery immediately — Choose a Las Vegas broken bone lawyer that will fight for your maximum compensation.
Types of Broken Bone Injuries
When there is too much pressure or force applied to a bone, it can result in a break or fracture. Some of the injuries can be recovered from in days or weeks, while more serious broken bone injuries can have long-lasting effects. Collarbones are one of the most common breaks, usually occurring in car accidents. Other common breaks are in the extremities, mostly arm/wrist areas, often resulting from a victim falling and trying to catch themselves. Here are some of the common types of broken bones:
- Comminuted – When a bone is broken or shatters in at least 3 different places.
- Oblique – The bone is broken or fractured on an angle.
- Traverse – A clean, horizontal fracture line
- Stable – When the broken ends still line up or are only minimally out of place.
- Compound – Known as a compound fracture or an open fracture, this occurs when the bone breaks through the skin at the time of the accident.
Who is responsible for a broken bone?
When placing the blame on another party for your broken bone injury, some factors will be taken into consideration. Ask yourself, was this injury preventable? If you can determine that your injuries were caused by another person’s negligence, you should begin seeking compensation. Even if they are only found partly liable, you still deserve compensation for your injuries. An experienced Las Vegas broken bone lawyer will help you pursue the maximum compensation for your injuries.
What Types of Accidents Result in broken bone injuries?
These injuries can range in severity from small fractures to completely shattered bones, they are some of the most likely injuries to occur in personal injury accidents. Here are some of the most common causes of broken bones in Las Vegas:
- Car Accidents – Car accidents are the #1 cause for personal injury claims. Careless drivers put other users of the road at risk. Due to the high impact that some car accidents can have, broken bones or whiplash can happen easily.
- Slips & Falls – A slip or fall can happen almost anywhere – In the safety of your own home, or while visiting another place or property. Even falls from ground level can result in broken bones and fractures.
- Sports Injuries – When playing almost any sport there is a presumed risk of the potential for broken bones.
- Workplace Accidents – Commercial or industrial settings with heavy equipment and machinery can be hazardous environments if there are any mistakes or malfunctions.
- Product Liability – Some products consumers purchase may have acquired a defect at some point in the manufacturing process.
Finding the Best Las Vegas Broken Bone Lawyer
It can be difficult to find the right lawyer for you. Victims have a chance to pursue compensation but they need to make sure they get the compensation they need for their recovery. Look for an experienced, award-winning law firm to give you the best chances of winning. Find a lawyer that can give you a fast, effective evaluation to help you make important decisions. The best lawyers can take your case without charging you ANY fees until we recover! The personal injury law team at Drummond Law Firm has your best interests in mind with our Fair Fee Guarantee®. You don’t pay anything unless we WIN your case.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does it take to recover from a broken bone injury?
Recovery time for broken bones all depends on the severity, and type of break. A “minor” broken bone can take several weeks to completely heal, while more serious breaks could take years to fully heal. During recovery, victims may have to undergo surgeries or physical therapies in order to fully rehabilitate from their injuries.
What are the long term effects of broken bones?
In addition to the broken bone, muscle and ligament injuries are also commonly associated with similar accidents. These injuries, if severe or not properly cared for, can result in long term effects, such as:
- Chronic pain and nerve damage
- Arthritis or other joint problems
- Muscle weakness
- Reduced range in motion or complete loss of motion
- Anxiety and depression
How can a broken bone lawyer help my case?
A good lawyer will begin representing on your behalf so that you can focus on your recovery. They will obtain all the necessary documentation, medical records, and police reports needed to build your case. An experienced Las Vegas broken bone lawyer will help place the liability for your injuries on the negligent party.
TOP-RATED LAS VEGAS BROKEN BONE LAWYER
If it happened in Vegas®… Call us. We are not just broken bone lawyers — We are Las Vegas Broken Bone Lawyers and we are committed to YOU! Drummond Law Firm ALWAYS offers a FREE initial consultation, we’ll even arrange transportation if needed. You only pay if we WIN your case — Our broken bone lawyers are focused on getting you the maximum compensation for your recovery. If you are suffering a broken bone injury that was caused by another person’s negligence — We are here to help.
- Have financial peace of mind! We are the only firm in Nevada to offer the Fair Fee Guarantee®
- FREE initial consultation
- An experienced, award-winning law firm
If you have been injured in an accident the first thing you need to do is seek medical assistance. Once safe to do so, call our office before speaking with the insurance companies – We can provide you with professional, effective advice for how to move forward and begin to build your case. We make the entire legal process as simple as possible for you, our team will handle your claim on your behalf while keeping you in the loop. We are by your side to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our #1 goal is getting you the money you need to relieve the financial burden that can follow after a broken bone injury. Don’t pay the price for someone else’s negligence — Let our Las Vegas Broken Bone Lawyer do the hard work for you. Contact us today for assistance with your broken bone case.