Injury Lawyers Near Valley Hospital
Are you or someone you love receiving medical treatment at Valley Hospital Medical Center? Have you been the victim of a motor vehicle accident or sustained personal injury at no fault of your own?
Before communicating with a representative from an insurance company, call Drummond Law Firm. You are entitled to a free consultation and the peace of mind that comes with our Fair Fee Guarantee®️!
Valley Hospital Medical Center is located at 620 Shadow Ln, Las Vegas NV, 89106 which is 1.4 miles from our office at 810 S Casino Center Blvd #101, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Need directions? Click here!
Valley Hospital Medical Center’s Safety Record
Records provided by Healthgrades.com
- Death in procedures where mortality is usually very low – as expected
- Pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital – as expected
- Collapsed lung due to a procedure or surgery in or around the chest – as expected
- Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – as expected
- Hip fracture following surgery – as expected
- Excessive bruising or bleeding as a consequence of a procedure or surgery – as expected
- Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – as expected
- Deep blood clots in the lungs or legs following surgery – as expected
- Bloodstream infection following surgery – as expected
- Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
- Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – as expected
- Death following a serious complication after surgery – worse than expected
- Respiratory failure following surgery – worse than expected
Centennial Hills Hospital Reviews
Yelp users give this hospital 2.5 out of 5 stars
Google users give this hospital 2.8 out of 5 stars