Personal Injury Lawyers Near St. Rose Hospital – San Martin
Are you or someone you love receiving medical treatment at St. Rose Dominican Hospital – San Martin? Have you been the victim of a motor vehicle accident or sustained personal injury at no fault of your own?
Before communicating with a representative from an insurance company, call the Drummond Law Firm. You are entitled to a free consultation and the peace of mind that comes with our Fair Fee Guarantee®️!
St. Rose Dominican Hospital – San Martin Campus is located at657 N Town Center Dr, Las Vegas NV, 89144 which is 11.6 miles from our office at 810 S Casino Center Blvd #101, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Need directions? Click here!
St. Rose Dominican – San Martin Campus Safety Record
- Death in procedures where mortality is usually very low – as expected
- Pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital – as expected
- Death following a serious complication after surgery – as expected
- Collapsed lung due to a procedure or surgery in or around the chest – as expected
- Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – as expected
- Hip fracture following surgery – as expected
- Excessive bruising or bleeding as a consequence of a procedure or surgery – as expected
- Deep blood clots in the lungs or legs following surgery – as expected
- Bloodstream infection following surgery – as expected
- Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
- Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – as expected
- Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – worse than expected
- Respiratory failure following surgery – worse than expected